Hamilton Dental Implants
Quality Implants from Hamilton’s Finest Dentists
The loss of one or more teeth can have a major impact on the function and shape of your mouth and the appearance of your smile. Implants are a practical solution to replacing missing teeth and restoring function and appearance.
A dental implant is made from titanium. It can be used to replace one or multiple missing teeth. Denture patients can also benefit from this service as implants are a great alternative to loose, poor fitting dentures that can result in embarrassing situations.
Benefits and applications of dental implants:
- Replacing a Single Tooth – If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
- Replacing Several Teeth – If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth – If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Resolve Joint Pain or Bite Problems – Restore function to your bite caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a Patient’s Confident Smile.
- Restore Chewing, Speech, and Digestion.
- Restore or Enhance Facial Tissues.